Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Beginning

I have searched for a long time for someone not just anyone but the ONE. That could measure up and truly be the HOH in my life in all ways. I a happy to say I have found the one I sought. It has been a short time that we have known each other however we connect in such a comfortable and exciting way. My desires that were already present to serve and make one happy have increased by leaps and bounds. I enjoy knowing I have someone of such strength to protect me and guide me. I would not submit to just anyone And I know I have found not just anyone. But instead a very special Man. I sm sure I will have much to learn and he will guide me with strictness and tenderness and patience. I will be posting here often regarding articles I read and regarding any and all punishments I may recieve. I belong to a wonderful HOH and will enjoy this journey with him.
angela

No comments: