Saturday, August 30, 2008

my first Punishment

My HOH asked me to send him a weekly activity report that was quite detailed. I did so and was honest in what I sent. I have a bedtime of 11pm and I missed that bedtime twice this past week. Not intentionally. I would just not realize it was as late as it was. However this is not acceptable and I am very sorry it happened. My punishment was deserved. It was unnerving to be made to strip and go stand in the corner. To stand there not knowing what is about to come but knowing I deserve whatever my HOH feels I need. I felt so very sorry standing there wishing I could turn back time. after 5 min in the corner I was ordered to bend over the bed where I recieved 50 smacks on my bare bottom with the hairbrush. Then my HOH chose to talk with me a bit to explain more of his expectations etc. Then back over the bed for 50 more. My bottom very red and very sore. I was sent to the corner for another 5 min. As I stood there nose to wall bottom bare and red and still stinging I knew the true punishment was having let my HOH down and not respecting his rules as I should have. It hurts to disappoint him hurts to the very center of my being. after corner time I was bent back over the bed for 30 more on a very sore bottom. I will not forget my bedtime for sure in the future. Thank you Sir for correcting me
I know I will be better for it.

angela

No comments: