Sunday, August 31, 2008

my first Maintence spanking

I have read and even blogged here about Maintence spanking not knowing truely what to personally experience. I talked with my HOH today and was told to go to my room. Then was told I would recieve my first maintence spanking . Those are words that makes one gasp esp if you havent experienced before. As I was stripped of my clothing and bent over the bed I felt each sting of the hairbrush on my bottom sending home the message I am owned and my way is not my way anymore it is that of my HOH. I am his to dowith as he pleases but know and trust wit will be for the better good of myself andmore importantly our relatonship and family. As I felt my bottom sting and burn from the 50 strokes I knew it was administered with love and care and concern for my well being. I want to so much please my HOH and will do all that I can. It is very humbling being in control of one but it is very reassuring and actually renders a great freedom .

angela

No comments: