Monday, September 8, 2008

Submission Spanking

I am continuing my reading as my HOH has instructed me to do and this eve the article I read about was submission spanking. This is the first time I had heard of such. I knew there was a Punishment Spanking that would make you not want to repeat your offense . And then there is the Maintence Spanking to maintain your good attitude and the atmosphere most desired. I never had heard of submission spanking. I gather that it is a spanking given at what ever intensity and how often and whenever the HOH feels it is needed for what ever reason. It can be light and quick or intense and long bringing one to tears etc.

In giving my submission to my HOH I will bare my bottom and bend over his knee when ever he requests. He knows best and it is my place to comply.

No comments: