Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Domestic Discipline "asking"

I have always had a craving fo this kind of relationship and my HOH is teaching me as I go and I am learning so much I did not realize. Tonight I read about asking
for a Spanking rather than waiting for HOH to realize if I have misbehaved and to
ask for the spanking to be more if it has not rendered me sorry or free of my negative feelings. I also learned today that it was acceptable to ask the HOH for
a spanking to relieve stress. Because the stress a woman feels affects the whole family.

I thank my HOH for teaching me so many aspects of this wonderful way of living. I was given a maintence spanking 2 days ago. It was very intense and I have no problem
remembering to behave and to obey. My bottom was quite tender for the next day for sure. I thank my HOH for he knows what is best for me.

angela

No comments: